on Digital Audio Effects
September 2-6, 2013
Welcome to the 16th International Conference on Digital
Audio Effects Conference (DAFx-13)
September 2-6, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland, 2013
The DAFx 2013 Local
Organizing Committee would like to welcome you to the 16th International
Conference on Digital Audio Effects, hosted here in Maynooth, Ireland. Céad Míle Fáilte!
DAFx13 has been organised by the Music Technology Group in the Departments of Music and Computer Science.
Victor Lazzarini ( Department of Music, Conference and Papers Chair)
Joseph Timoney ( Department of Computer Science, Facilities Chair, Treasurer)
Thomas Lysaght ( Department of Computer Science, Communications and Events Chair)
Dafx13 Latest news:
- May 22: DAFx2013 LATeX Templated updated today 22/05/13
- May 21: DAFx2013 Poster Presentation is now 6 pages
- May 3: DAFx2013 Best paper will be published in the Computer Music Journal
- March 22: Oral paper max. 8 pages length
- March. 22: Follow us on Twitter : to share your thoughts.
- March. 22: Paper Submission EXTENDED deadline - Sunday 14th April (14/04/13)
- Nov. 29: Call for papers now open here
- Oct. 1: Welcome to DAFx13, Maynooth, Ireland!
Last modified: 2013-03-06 17:17:04